Tuesday 31 December 2013

My New Years Resolutions!

I just thought as it's the last day of 2013 I should write a post to signify it. This isn't make-up related, or anything related really, so it will probably bore most of you, but I think it's always important to make a note of your new years resolutions so you can see if you have achieved them the next year!

So, mine include:
  1. Read more. I really want to start reading more in 2014, as feel this year I only read when I went on holiday, and now i regret it. I love to read and you can learn so much from a book!
  2. Learn how to cook in general, but especially healthy food. I'm not going to put the same old stuff about losing weight or exercising more, but this kind of relates. I want to be able to cook healthy, yummy food for my family (and I also really enjoy looking at cookbooks!).
  3. Write at least 1 blog post per week. I really enjoy this blog, so hopefully as the year goes on it will get better and better! 
That's all of them, I think....

I had loads of different ideas of what I could do this coming year (I think at the most i had about 6) but I think keeping it down to 3 achievable important things is a good idea. I can think about more of the little things later. 

So, what are your new years resolutions?

Oh, and 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love, Hayley.



No comments:

Post a Comment