Sunday 29 December 2013

My New Day Time Fragrance!




I got this as a gift for my birthday last week from my Mum & Dad, and I nearly jumped for joy when I saw it! I have never owned a Jo Malone cologne (as they call it) before, and have wanted one for a long time. As a tea lover this one is perfect for me, and look how preeetty! 

On the Jo Malone website it is described as "A fragrance with a burst of bergamot, distinct to Earl Grey, and the cool succulence of crunchy cucumber. Counterpoised with a sweet base of beeswax, vanilla and musk. " And I must say, it is beautiful. The scent is so long lasted that I can still smell it at the end of a busy day of working and every time I get a whiff it makes me feel calm and collected, even if i'm stressed out of my head one minute before. 

I would say it is worth the slightly hefty price tag & would definitely recommend heading to your local counter and having a smell. And I promise, you won't regret it.

Love, Hayley.

No comments:

Post a Comment