Sunday 11 October 2015

favourite things #1

Happy Autumn, loves!

Theres a chill in the air and I am super excited about the next couple of months. But for now, I thought I would share a few of my favourite things. I'm hoping this will be a regular post from me and not one just based on beauty - though this one is very beauty heavy.

So, let me introduce you.


I have been loving tinted lip balms, like these Benefit beauties (Benefit Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm) These one's are a complete princess product as they are £14.50 a piece! But I also have been loving the Maybelline Baby Lips & the Korres Lip Butters. Comfortable & colourful!

The next product I have been consistently reaching for is the L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Touch Of Light Highlighting Pen. It is perfect for swiping away my dark circles & smoothing out my pores, plus it's light enough to not cake up on my skin!

I found an AMAZING mascara! Seriously, it takes a lot for me to be wowed by mascara, but this one definitely kicks mascara butt & it came from somewhere totally unexpected! It is the My Little Beauty Mascara Soin Et Volume (French for Volume & Care Mascara). Sadly, you can only buy it from the site & they don't currently ship to the UK - major sad face. It is €19 which is £14.08, on the pricy side but seriously worth the extra couple of pounds!

This next one is kind of a tease, as it was a limited edition product I received in a Glossybox a while back! It is the Kryolan Highlighter in Cashmere. This brand is a very well kept secret in the blogosphere, but is commonly found in the professional make up artist's kit! This is a cream highlighter that gives a beautiful glossy, not glittery, finish. It's also the perfect colour for a fair girl like me. I think I may have found it on the Kryolan website, here, if you'd like to check it out!

Lastly, but not at all least are these amazing pyjama bottoms that I found in Primark! They are Harry Potter themed & are covered in a pattern which looks the just the Marauders Map! They are the most perfect lounging pants for a huge Potter fan like me & if I remember correctly they were only £8 - bargain!

And here is my cat, who decided that it was time for a cuddle when I was taking these photos.

Sooooo cute!

What are your current favourites? I would love to know!

Lots of love, 
Hayley
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment