Sunday 8 March 2015

Stepping Out of My Denim Comfort Zone

Okay, so I haven't done this yet, but I think i'm going to.

Guys. I am a super skinny jeans girl through and through, always have been & figured I always would be. But recently when browsing online, the flared and bootleg style of jean has been getting a lot more of my attention. They are a super flattering, leg lengthening style that I think will be a style staple this Spring & Summer. 

Here are some that are on my wish list:










I think i'm going to try getting into these styles by starting with a small subtle bootcut jean, and work up to full on flaryness.

What do you think about bootcut & flared jeans? Would you wear them? And if so how would you/do you style them?

Lots of love,
Hayley
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment