Monday, 16 February 2015

A Girl In Need

Dear World. Actually, maybe that's a bit dramatic.

I am asking you to help me. There are a couple of things on my wish list, and have been for a while, bus as i'm currently on a budget I need a hand finding these things on the first try. I figured if there was one place I could turn to, it was the beauty blogger community!



So, to my wish list.

1) I am really lusting after a pale peach nail polish, think Blair Waldorf classic.

2) A new liquid foundation, and by liquid I mean full on liquid with a very thin, watery texture and natural looking finish. Preferably more coverage than a tinted moisturiser though. I'm very fussy, aren't I.

3) And lastly, a deep coral lip gloss, almost orange but slightly darker. Preferably more pigment than gloop, but i'm not too fussy when it comes to lip products!

I hope that one of you lovely people can help me out here, I would really appreciate it!

Lots of love,
Hayley
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete