Sunday 16 November 2014

The 'Do I Look Like Kylie Yet?' Drugstore Duo

Hello loves!

The other day I was having a fumble around boots, and discovered this fabulous duo in the aisles. I've been looking for my dream 'browny nude' for a while now, and didn't want to spend much on the trend, so I am over the moon that I have found this pair & thought you might want to know my findings too!



And drum roll please.......................

It is the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Tiriamisu & the Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick in Just A Fling which create the perfect Kylie combo! The middle ground between brown and pink, a lovely velvety finish and not a speck of glitter or shine in sight. 


The best part about this duo is the fact that together they cost under £7.50! That's half of what you would pay for a single MAC lipstick, which I think is crazy considering how great these products are.

Do you have any drugstore lips product recommendations for me?

Lots of love,
Hayley
xxx


2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful! And can I just say your hair is beautiful I love it!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete