Tuesday 18 February 2014

My First Glossybox!

This month I decided I wanted to try some more new things beauty wise, and decided the easiest - and most fun - way to do it was to subscribe to Glossybox.

If you don't already know what Glossybox is, it' s a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 samples for every month you buy, in a very pretty box. It also tells you on the website that the contents of the box is always worth more than the price you pay for your box, so it's always a bargain!

This month the theme was 'Valentines' (what else would it be!) so inside came a bunch of pink/red things and they included a Lindt chocolate bar, which is already long gone!



I received some Idora false eyelashes, some samples of Giovanni hair care, a bottle of Nougat Sparking Body Shimmer in Cherry Blossom, and my personal two favourites a Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe (725) and a Ciate Paint Pot in Cocktail Dress. 

I think that this is going to be a new favourite thing for me as I get very excited opening any kind of letter or package sent to me and this made my day! I would really recommend checking the company out at www.glossybox.co.uk.

Did you get a Glossybox this month? If so what did you get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment